Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dreams of Snow


Hey I've been waiting to post this. I know a lot of people have been putting up their winter selections and stuff so here's mine. It snowed again last night and this morning so it put me in the mood. Here's some songs that remind me of snow and some Christmas songs. I like Christmas songs but not so much to put a whole list of them so I put in some others. I hope you have a good wintry day even if it's still eighty degrees.

Doris Day-Here Comes Santa Claus
Arcade Fire-Cold Wind
Boy George and Antony-Happy Christmas, War is Over
Coldplay-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Keane-Snowed Under
Feist-Lo a Rose E'er Blooming
Belle and Sebastian-The Twelve Days of Christmas (from their Peel Christmas Party)
Arcade Fire-Jinglebell Rock (thanks to Big O magazine)
Elliott Smith-Angel in the Snow
Sufjan Stevens-Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, doris day, boy george and keane

typingelbow said...

whoa?? where did you find that keane song? i've never heard it!

Anonymous said...

arg! - The keane song has gone.... I was desperate as well :(

Anonymous said...

fear of god outlet
a bathing ape
off white hoodie outlet
golden goose
kevin durant
paul george
palm angels t shirt
off white x jordan 1
golden goose sneakers
jordan shoes