Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tout Doucement


Luckily for all Feistites, Feistians, Feisties, whatever, you're in luck. Hotty McHot-Hot Leslie Feist is putting out a new album full of remixes (so hot right now), collaborations, a track off the French version of Let It Die and, gasp! A Peaches cover! (for those who don't know, the two used to be roommates long ago).
So here's the "track off the French version of Let It Die I mentioned in that last blurb. This is in honor of my French and Italian Cinema class which was laid to rest by my final. Adieu.

Feist-Tout Doucement

Oh and if anyone has a lot of soundtracks or something, if you have the "When Your Heart Goes Boom" song off of the Belgian movie Toto le heros I would love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wasn't into Feist until I saw her completely by luck at the Jimmy Kimmel show in January. I got stopped on Hollywood Blvd to see if I wanted to see the Kimmel show. I had nothing else to do that night (business trip. ugh) so I went. Feist was great. She sang Mushaboom for the show, and then 2 others with the cameras off. Totally cool. I'd love to see an entire set of hers.

Anonymous said...

Feist live is the most
awe-inspiring thing. She's very charming and funny as well....

Anyways, not only was Leslie a roomate of Peaches, she toured with Peaches and Gonzales under the moniker "Bitch Laplap", of which there are some halarious pictures floating around the net.

adam said...

Toto the Hero is a brilliant film. I'll have a hunt through some old bits and pieces and see if I can find the song.

Dainon. said...

Feist is a major reason I'm heading to Bumbershoot in Seattle this year. Okay, so I went the last two years as well, but I'm especially excited to see her there and, you know, offer her a pretty decent husband for the taking.

p.s. Post more Utah shows and locals and stuff. Those Texans get plenty of coverage. Keep us informed in the pretty, great state, eh?

adam said...

The song is called 'Boum' and it's by Charles Trenet. I can't find a downloadable copy online. I'll experiment with converting a vhs soundtrack to mp3 and see if I can come up with something worthwhile.

Anonymous said...

that'd be sweet! thanks crash.

Anonymous said...

This track is also on the UK version of the album, along with "Amourissima"
and "L'Amour Ne Dure Pas Toujours"