Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm Not in Love With the Modern World


Quickly, I don't know if you've seen this or not but it's Wolf Parade's video for "Modern World." A lot better than the four-headed "Shine a Light" video.

Ummm check it out here. (via this extensive WP fansite)

It's kind've haunting, about a society where machines replace bands to create music. Weird, because you always hear people talking about how machines will take over our jobs, but I've never really thought about them taking over music. Interesting and a bit frightening. Imagine cheering for a few pieces of metal who won't hear you.

3 comments:

jenny said...

That video is a little creepy. A lot creepy. I like the piano player, but the spider legs creep me out. The end.

jenny said...

i am not selfish! i was just curious. PSHHHH rude. see if i ever comment on your blog again.

Anonymous said...

i loved the video. creepy, but good creepy. thanks!