Friday, May 12, 2006

Is Android


Yaaay for MySpace ripping! MSTRKRFT put up their new remix for the Japanese heavily Devo-inspired Polysics. I was hoping the 'Kraft would put up their mix of The Gossip's "Listen Up!" but we get this.

Polysics-Ceolakanth Is Android (MSTRKRFT Remix)
It's standard Master-fare and I'm not too impressed, so I hope we don't get all Krafted out by the time their debut album The Looks comes out in July. It sure does warp the original though, I'll give them that. Since the Polysics are Japanese I couldn't understand anything the original said sooo MSTRKRFT bloops and synth stains are appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmstrkrft

i'm lookin forward to their album

have you heard any advances of it yet?

Anonymous said...

nooo I wish though...hint hint in case any of their pr people read the comments on my site...