Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bring Me the Workhorse


Okay can I tell you how excited I am for My Brightest Diamond's new CD Bring Me the Workhorse?? It's gonna amazing, let me tell you. I got to meet Shara Worden (the powerhouse behind the band) at SXSW and she's a sweetheart! Plus I saw her play twice and can verify that she will be a force to reckon with! She has been for awhile, but people are finally starting to take notice of her, thanks to her new record lable Asthmatic Kitty and ties to a certain statesman.

Here's a track from the album.
Something of an End

August 22nd can't get here fast enough!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about doing one while I was down there but never ever did. maybe I should think about doing it over e-mail or something...

shane said...

I met her in hamburg in a men's toilet in a club. True story.