Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bits and Pieces

Kill Rock Stars has started doing a video podcasting thing and the first episode sounds prety funny (I'm not really huge on podcasting but maybe I should start for this). The Gossip are featured here, telling stories about their imaginary friend Lips and the gay Kool-Aid Man.
Watch it here, subscribe to it here.

You may have been keeping up with those Dr. Octagon remixes. I hadn't until I heard that Her Space Holiday was doing one of the remixes, so I had to check it out.
Dr Octagon-Ants (Money Fight remix)

Midlake just got back off tour from Europe with the Flaming Lips, and there's a video floating around of the band performing my favorite song off the new album The Trials of Van Occupanther, "Roscoe" in Copenhagen. Watch it here.

Don't forget! eMusic's 50 free mp3 offer ends at the end of this month! If you haven't, sign up now and get tons of awesome CDs for free. Word is next month they're gonna try something new...stay tuned!


No comments: