Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Be My Pigeon


I wrote about Coach Said Not To a long time ago, but they contacted me about their new full-length CD, Mini Series and graciously sent me my own copy! The album is full of girly melodies and harmonies, reminding me of Regina Spektor meets The Organ (the band, not the instrument) with beautiful yet sometimes deadpan delivery of lyrics seem torn from a diary.

Coach Said Not To-Be My Pigeon

Buy Mini Series from CDBaby.

Both shows I went to were awesome, CC will have reviews of those sometime (she has all the pictures).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Besides the fact that there are apparently 4 girls, how does this group remotely resemble The Organ??

Anonymous said...

mostly the singer's vocal delivery on some songs, not so much on this track though.