Tuesday, May 30, 2006

BRING ON THE DANCING HORSES


Hello it's my birthday today! My blog's birthday, that is. Yes, one year ago into this world came yet another mp3 blog that kinda sorta got noticed a little bit more than I ever thought it would. Started as a post-graduation boredom, look what I've amounted to, 'ey? Well I know what you guys really come here for some heeere's a cheesy compilation of songs with the word horse in them, or the band's name is something about horses (horses are the new wolves?). I'm lame I know! But I love it.

Least partyriffic songs, I know, I know. ..

The Decemberists-Bring on the Dancing Horses (Echo & the Bunnymen cover)
They Shoot Horses-Bugs
PJ Harvey-Horses in My Dreams
Iron & Wine /Calexico-Wild Horses (Rolling Stones cover)

6 comments:

shane said...

Happy Birthday! Birthday songs would probably have been easier.

Anonymous said...

"If you're ever feeling blue
Then write another song about your dream of horses"

Happy Birthday Dreams of Horses!!

coxon le woof said...

Happy Blogbirthday!

I'm raising a glass of bubbly as we speak.

Well, not a glass exactly. More like a mug.

And it's tea, not champagne.

But hey, the thoughts there and it's the thought that counts.

Right?

Anonymous said...

yeah birthday songs probably would have been easier but hey I like making things difficult. like blogging. and thanks again.

i i eee said...

Happy Birthday, Dreams of Horses!

Anonymous said...

I'd swap my horse and dog for you.