Friday, February 10, 2006

You Don't Need a Boyfriend

So some might call my love for the Long Blondes obsessive. A bit ridiculous since the band hasn't release anything but singles. But they are all so good! So good. I love them all. Please somebody get these kids a record deal! If only I had enough money I'd do it myself. Alas I don't (go figure) but I can show off this really great band for you all to goggle at and adore also.

So here's a newish song called "Once and Never Again." Pitchfork talked about it today calling it "Dear Abby"-shtick chick pop. Hilarious.

The Long Blondes-Once and Never Again

6 comments:

Chris said...

Awesome song. thanks

Australiandave said...

Long Blondes are the best British group around right now. I said it...it's true.

J Frank Parnell said...

Yo - thanks for the Long Blondes love - I just placed a huge post on them over at my new blog - http://stoplovingeverything.blogspot.com/
and I think I may have reposted a file I got on your site - I will add thanks&cred asap - still getting the hang --and thanks for being one my fave blogs ...

emmanuel said...

i thought i was the only one! i lived in london, last spring, and accidentally saw their live act...love since then. we might have to move.

me said...

they are signing to rough trade

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa