Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Oh No! Snow!


"How full of the creative genius is the air in which these are generated!
I should hardly admire more if real stars fell
and lodged on my coat."
--Henry David Thoreau
I really don't like snow that much. It's sort of cool at first, coming from Texas I haven't seen it much. Well now it's just plain annoying. it hadn't snowed here in a long time and it's been pretty sunny even though only in the 40's temperature-wise. Well the snow is back and it makes me a little sad. The snowflakes are gigantic! Crazy. Anyway I'm sorry this post sucks but I woke up late-ish and have class soon.

Laura Veirs-Snow Camping (I would never camp in the snow. Ever. But this song is beautiful.)
Elliott Smith-Angel in the Snow

Aaand then go watch some Winter Olympics. I haven't watche much. I saw Bode Miller lose at Alpine Skiing and that guy Shaun White and Gretchen Bleiler. They were both pretty good. I ought to watch some more.

No comments: