Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What's Yr Take on...


I'd never heard of the alt-country band Cassavettes before a I got an e-mail about their new EP Whitewash the Blues. The Boston by-way-of-Dallas. The band's sound is reminiscient of early Old 97's or Magnolia Electric Co.'s heavier stuff. I only wish I had more to hear of the band, so I just might have to buy the EP because I really like the songs they have up on their MySpace. That's the only stuff I have of them and I wish it was more.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up as much. School has started back up and I'm trying to get into the swing of a new semester, new classes, etc. I've been getting quite a lot of new music from new bands wanting to be heard, so I'm sorry if it takes awhile for me to get to you. I'm trying to balance new bands and older bands, and yeah. Don't know how well I'm doing.

No comments: