Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rodent in the Title

Soo this band is called Tone Rodent. I don't know much about them except for their biography. They're from St Louis and have been around since 1999. They've played with bands like The Fall, The Octopus Project, Low-Flying Owls and other peeps. They have mp3's to download on MySpace (I can't ever figure out that place...) buuut from what I've found they seem pretty good. Comparisons range. Here's a fan's review from when they opened for the Octopus Project:

"The first band [TONE RODENT] kinda reminded me of a spacemen3 thing, no chord changes, very drony and repetitive. the perfect introduction for the unpredictable electrofreakout explosion of the octopus project."

I dunno seems alright. Maybe nothing spectacular but worth looking into. They have a CD for sale, it's only $5 if you buy it from them...

No comments: