Friday, September 16, 2005

Men, Women and Children

Men, Women and Children, possibly kin to Sons and Daughters are one of those impossible-to-Google bands. The name alone! Anyway they are from New York (I think) and they make fun music that sorta reminds me of U.S.E. with more guitars and less synths.

I am being lame today with my updates. My apologies. I am also a liar and probably won't be going to see Tracy tonight. Laaaame.

Dance in My Blood
Lightning Strikes Twice in NY

Oh and they're touring with Gang of Four this fall.
* w/ Gang of Four
9/29 Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel, Providence, RI*
9/30 Pearl Street, Northampton, MA*
10/3 Theatre Of The Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA*
10/4 Mr Small's Theatre, Millvale, PA*
10/5 Sonar, Baltimore, MD*
10/6 Cat's Cradle, Carrboro, NC*
10/8 Earthlink Live, Atlanta, GA*
10/10 House Of Blues, New Orleans, LA*
10/11 Meridian, Houston, TX*
10/12 Emo's, Austin, TX*
10/13 Gypsy Tea Room, Dallas, TX*
10/15 Gothic Theatre, Englewood, CO*
10/16 Great Salt Air, Magna, UT*
10/18 Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ*
10/19 House Of Blues, San Diego, CA*
10/20 Avalon, Hollywood, CA*
10/21 House Of Blues, Anaheim, CA*

No comments: