Saturday, September 10, 2005

Remember When?

You all might remember about a month or so ago I was doing daily updates relating to artists that would be performing at Austin City Limits? Yeah well if you do remember you have probably noticed I haven't started doing them again like I said I would. I know I'm a liar. But! I have good news. I once mentioned another blog that was doing the same thing I was but with every artist, not just the ones I like.

Well Out the Other has been very good at keeping up with all the aritsts. She's nearly finished! I wrote a guest review on Rachael Yamagata for her so that'll be up today or tomorrow so watch out for it.

In exactly two weeks we'll be in the midst of ACL! Exciting.

If you don't have tickets, you won't be there in two weeks. The tickets section of their website says that three-day passes are all sold out and so are Saturday passes. Why is Saturday sold out? Well maybe it's Aqualung, Built to Spill, The Frames, Nine Black Alps, Death Cab for Cutie, The Fiery Furnaces, The Walkmen, Bloc Party and Oasis that sold that day out. Just maybe.

No comments: