Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Ever-Touring Voxtrot!

Alright I know I talk about them enough but what can I say, I like 'em lots. I got an e-mail from Voxtrot concerning upcoming shows, most of 'em in New York. They're playing three shows in one day! Craziness.

FRIDAY, SEPT. 16th
3PM @ Piano's [KEXP / Fuckno day party] - FREE/21+
w/ Prayers and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers, Sugar Report, The Octagon

5PM @ Tribeca Rock Club [WOXY / Looserecord.com day party] - $7.50/$9/18+w/ The Cribs, Dios Malos, Chin Up Chin Up
http://looserecord.com/LooseEvents/LooseEvents.php

11PM @ Coda [official CMJ showcase] - $10/18+
w/ Goldrush, Spartan Fidelity, Tiny Steps

SATURDAY, SEPT. 17th 3PM @ Rothko [SESAC / CMJ day party] - FREE/21+
w/ Elkland, Hot IQs, Benzos

FRIDAY, SEPT. 30th - Austin, TX @ Emo's [outside stage]

No comments: