Friday, August 04, 2006

give me more thao


I am in love with the Thao Nguyen album Like the Linen. I listen to it every day, and often find myself pressing play again. Her voice is powerful and touching. Really wish she'd come around to play. Don't have the album? Buy it at CD Baby or Insound. It's already made it onto my year end list, gasp! If you do have Like the Linen, check out her myspace page for a couple different recordings. Those of you in the UK/Europe are lucky enough to get a 1-2 punch as she's finishing up a tour with Laura Veirs. Yeah, I'm jealous.

FRI August 4 Cambridge The Shed @ The Junction
SUN August 6 Cologne Studio 672
MON August 7 Berlin Aarthouse Tacheles

Tallymarks

Chivalry

Gorgeous Thing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Certainly notcheap diablo 3 Gold have a go at Western law enforcement or maybe process of law, regardless of whether as observe as well as unwilling recipient, if you're able to by any means cure it, may Runescape Goldbe the takeaway concept I assume.