Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Big Guns


So Rilo Kiley's frontwoman's new album Rabbit Furcoat is going to be released on Conor Oberst's Team Love Records in January. As promised, the Troop Beverly Hills veteran's solo record is a very country affair. Apparently the Watson twins also contribute vocals on most or all of the tracks on the record. I'm not a big Rilo Kiley fan, but I've liked what I've heard from this record. Lewis's vocals seem a bit different than on Rilo Kiley songs, a bit more like Neko Case but still more polished than Neko. Seems like pretty great stuff.

Big Guns
You Are What You Love
Apparently I exceeded my bandwidth already today and SaveFile's working again so I put 'em up on there.

6 comments:

Chad said...

i just posted on this! looks like the entire thing leaked tonight...and i'm really digging it.

great post!

cheers,
chad.

Anonymous said...

these mp3s arent working, or is it just me?

Anonymous said...

sorry about that. I guess I exceeded my bandwidth. that was a bit fast...

Kelly Blinks said...

I could listen to Jenny Lewis sing all day. Great post!
The Watson Twins are set to release their own debut solo album in January 2006 too. It's called Southern Manners.

Anonymous said...

Yeah these links aren't working for me either. I click on the savefile thing and nothing happens.

Anonymous said...

that's weird, they're working for me.