Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Voxtrot


I know I've already posted about these guys, but I got their EP and love it a whole lot, and they sent me an e-mail about their upcoming/current tour (with new Eastern coast dates!). I forgot I was going to post this earlier in the day but...here it is.

Anyway, the band has been busy what with releasing that EP, Raised By Wolves, putting up ads on Pitchfork, and the beloved touring method. Here's the tourdates and a better version of their song "Start of Something."

Wed 6 - Costa Mesa, CA @ Detroit Bar - FREE SHOW
Thu 7 - Los Angeles, CA @ Silverlake Lounge w/ My Favorite, Old Haunts [Kill Rock Stars], Bipolar Bear
Fri 8 - San Francisco, CA @ The Rickshaw - SF Popfest w/ My Favorite
Sun 10 - Portland, OR @ Doug Fir Lounge w/ My Favorite, Eux Autres - FREE SHOW
Mon 11 - Vancouver, BC @ BLIM w/ My Favorite
Tue 12 - Seattle, WA @ Sunset Tavern w/ My Favorite
Thu 14 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Kilby Court
Fri 15 - Denver, CO @ Hi-Dive
AUGUST
Wed 3 - Omaha, NE @ O'Leavers
Thu 4 - Chicago, IL @ Beat Kitchen
Wed 10 - Sommerville, MA @ P.A.'s Lounge
Fri 12 - New York, NY @ Rothko
more East Coast dates soon!

I'm also excited to hear that Magic Marker Records will be releasing a 7" single for the song "Raised by Wolves" later in the month!

http://www.myspace.com/voxtrot

No comments: