Monday, June 13, 2005

Panic in the Streets of London

Yeah yeah I know you've already heard it eighteen times today from other blogs but in case any of you check me first (fat chance), Pink Floyd is playing Live 8 with Macca, Bono, Appledaddy, and Green Day.

Good for you. I wish I could ride my bike more places but living in the country makes that a very difficult task and, alas, I am weak.

Brangelina sweeps the box office over the weekend. I can't believe they beat out Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3-D. Uhhh wait nevermind, I see now.

Destiny calls it quits.

Franz Kafka Viewmaster slides?

Merriam-Webster's Top Ten Words (not in a dictionary). I am often a victim of using the word "ginormus" myself. I've never heard of some, like, slickery or chillax. Maybe they just made up some of these words around the water cooler. Their next Top Ten list had better have my own creation retarculous at the top of it.

Here's some writing that Sufjan Stevens did while he was in college at The New School.

If you weren't convinced last week that The Kaiser Chiefs are hellbent on American domination/attention, catch them on Jay Leno tonight and Craig Ferguson tomorrow.

Q & Not U-L.A.X.
Q & Not U-Wet Work
Ben Folds-Landed video
Handsome Boy Modeling School (ft. Alex Kapranos)-The World's Gone Mad
Franz Ferdinand-Michael (Simon Bookish remix)

No comments: