Tuesday, October 11, 2005

TnS Story


Okay if you've ever seen Tegan and Sara live you'll know they are pretty much the cutest twins on the planet. They like to bicker and argue between songs and often they tell really funny stories. Well I found this one from some concert from I don't know where but it's a really funny story. Anyway it's not music just talking but they do play music and if you haven't heard it you should. Even if they did drop out of ACL. They mentioned that on their website. In case you're wondering I have forgiven them.

Here's that funny story.
Tegan Goes Patrolling

(I just noticed in the comments for that link I posted to about ACL theres a little girl asking for money for a horse. Should I do an all-out Let's Get Callie a Horse Fundraiser?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never laughed so hard at a show in my life...

If you haven't seem them live, they do, in fact, have the best stories to tell.