Thursday, October 06, 2005

MM Parade

Okay so I'm real sorry about the lack of posting. Midterms are over so I should be goin' back to normal. Should be. Okay so uhh I don't know a lot of what's been going on in the blogosphere. I got an e-mail from someone about a guy who goes by Beerjacket and found out a few other bloggers did too. Anyway check him out cuz I haven't.
So lately I have pretty much been jammin' Wolf Parade's Apologies to the Queen Mary a lot. Such a good album. So here's the obligatory free mp3's from SubPop:
You Are a Runner
Shine a Light

Also I know you didn't download that Barr track I put up the other day which is a crime because you should! Please do and you will not regret.
Barr-Is All For Updated

And then here's some weird videos for a couple bands off DFA:
Black Dice-Smiling Off
The Juan Maclean-Give Me Every Little Thing (slightly NSFW)

I'm sorry I'll do better tomorrow! And thanks for the feedback about the changes to the layout!! I 'preciate it.

1 comment:

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa