Tuesday, October 04, 2005

omg

So here in Utah it's really rainy and miserable. It's supposed to get below freezing tonight. Now I don't know if you remember that I'm from Texas or not but I am. I suspect that it's still in the 80's there. There has been talk on campus of snow. I am going to die. Or stay inside and listen to mopey songs and stay warm.

So here they are, my top rainy day songs for October 4th, 2005.
ben Gibbard-You Remind Me of Home (Live on KEXP)
Iron and Wine-Cinder and Smoke
Nico-These Days
Joanna Newsom-The Sprout and the Bean
Joan Baez-Bangladesh
Wilco-Cars Can't Escape
Neutral Milk Hotel-Two-Headed Boy (Live in San Francisco)
Okkervil River-Westfall
Sigur Ros-Staralfur
Sufjan Stevens-To Be Alone With You

1 comment:

gfiglsdfdfsdfsdf said...

hehe
that nico song
is quite rainy day