Sunday, October 30, 2005

Guerilla Tracy

So one of my favorite bands, one-girl band Tracy + the Plastics is in the middle of a few tour dates across the U.S. Her website only just recently posted the dates up, so a lot of people probably missed her shows that might have gone, which is a bummer. She played last night in Dallas and my sister went and had a good time. She said she only played 20 minutes, which is a bummer but she said it was a good show. She took some picture, which you can see here. I feel bad because I was going to write about this show being last night so you folks in the Dallas area might be able to go but I was too busy. Oh well, maybe I can make up for it by posting her upcoming dates.

10.31.05 - tempe, az @ arizona state university, school of art

10.31.05 -
phoenix, az @ the trunkspace

11.03.05 -
oakland, ca @ 21 grand

02.10.06 -
seattle, wa @ the frye art museum

04.01.06 -
pittsburgh, pa @ the andy warhol museum

09.01.06 – 09.14.06 -
miami, fl ROOM @ the moore space

No comments: