Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Amy Questions?

Amy Sedaris (one of the Amy's my brother's crushing on) will be talking about her new film Strangers with Candy on NPR's Fresh Air today. Many of you may have already seen the tv show, to which I'd say I'm more than a little jealous. I haven't seen any of them, having no cable, but i did just finish Me Talk Pretty One Day, her brother David's book. He is hilarious, and I used to tune into NPR on weekends hoping to hear his stories on This American Life. So, if you don't catch the run on NPR, check out the website to listen to it at your leisure. Amy's also going to be on Letterman tonight.

Speaking of dynamic brother/sister duos, I was gonna mention that the Fiery Furnaces were on NPR the day before yesterday (Monday). It was great to hear them talk about their music and be genuinely excited that it would be played on the radio. Check it out here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh amy! I sure do love her. doesn't the movie come out this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Strangers with Candy the series is on DVD! Go check it out!

Anonymous said...

Everyone acaboRS Gold environnant les enamorar completamente delete for beginners bolso!
Tendré que ahorrarCheap Guild wars 2 Gold mucho muchísimo supposrr que lo quiero haha.