Thursday, April 19, 2007

MineMineMine

Okay, well i was going to post a song off the new Tori Amos album American Doll Posse, but many people have already beat me to it. One track at popbytes and two at Fabulist!.

Then I thought about a track from Rufus Wainright's newest Release The Stars. Nope, Brooklyn Vegan beat me to it. More new Rufus at It's Hard To Find A Friend. Here's Rufus talking about his first single "Going To Town."(here)

Brooklyn Vegan is one of the 5 I read everyday. His post today has some great pics of Beth Ditto of The Gossip. My advice don't read the comments after them. Some people are not so nice. See his pics here.

Anyways, his post is what brings me to "premier" my video of The Gossip from Sxsw. The quality is not so good from my little camera, but the content is great. This group gives 100% on stage.

2 comments:

i i eee said...

Thanks for sharing. That woman is fierce!

hanly said...

AVI to iPad Converter is one of the most professional AVI to iPad Converting tool which could easily convert AVI files to iPad with super fast speed and excellent output image and sound quality!
pdf to gif converter
pdf to ppt converter