Monday, April 30, 2007


















I found some live Sufjan songs, and as I'm deciding which ones to put up, I want to pick the ones with Shara very prominant in them, 'cause I'm biased. When I talked to Shara at SXSW, she was gushing about Mikey, much like I do...kinda crazy. Anyhoo...

She (My Brightest Diamond) did an awesome in-studio performance for KCRW while she was at Sxsw. It's a whole hour of talking and singing, including a never-released Edith Piaf cover. You can find that interview and performance here.

In fact, KCRW is hosting a My Brightest Diamond show in LA at the Troubadour tonight. Please go and tell Shara I said hey.

04-30 - 89.9 KCRW presents My Brightest Diamond
at the Troubadour in Los Angeles (with Pedestrian)

05-03 Eugene, OR - McDonald Theater #
05-04 Seattle, WA - Paramount Theater #
05-05 Bellingham, WA - Western Washington University #

# with The Decemberists

05-30 New York, NY - The Bowery Ballroom
MBD opens for The National



So, here are the live Sufjan Stevens tracks from a show at the Fox Theatre on September 21, 2006.

"Sister"

"Detroit, Lift Up Your Weary Head"

"The Dress Looks Nice On You"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花