Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Top of 2008 #7


Sometimes I get worried about finding new artists to love. When I got home the first CDs I went hunting for were bands I already knew before I left. I didn't really know where to turn for new bands to look out for. But, luckily enough, Friendly Fires have received a decent amount of attention from the blogs for various awesome singles, remixes and a cover of another new-comer,Lykke Li. Friendly Fires' debut is a well-crafted album full of catchy hooks, guitars, and everything else that should make you weak at the knees.

Friendly Fires-In the Hospital
Buy Friendly Fires from Insound.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花

Anonymous said...

Still ScrollDiablo III Gold from shop and use it on someone who you think might use bots in game. If he is confirmed to use bots later, youBuy Guild wars 2 Gold will get 3 equipments and some rohan online gold from him.