Monday, August 20, 2007

Jana Hunter Daytrotter Session



A while ago, Jana Hunter recorded some songs for Daytrotter. They posted them very recently. Am i the only one TOTALLY in love with her music? I mean, it's so ugh...I dunno....poignant? Is that the right word? It's like she's got her hand on my heart and is pulling it out to feel the cool, cruel world.

That site has really got a great thing going on. If you haven't been there already, you should check it out, because i know you'll love the unique versions of your favorites they've got posted there.

Download the songs individually from Daytrotter here.

Or, I gathered them in a zip, and you can get that zip here.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Thanks for the zip. I agree, she's great. Marvelous, even.

cc said...

No prob...great word...marvelous!