Thursday, January 25, 2007

Solo Tigre

If you're in the NYC tonight, check out Le Tigre's Johanna Fateman spinning @ the Hiro Ballroom. There might even be some other famous riot grrls hanging out. If anyone does go, can you ask (and report back) as to what the status of the band is? Don't want to stick 'em in a box, but I'd love to look forward to something new, even other projects..

Back in 2005, Le Tigre hosted an all-night video party on the Australian show Rage. Here's a link to the video playlist they chose.

Le Tigre-Deceptacon (DFA remix)

Gossip-Standing in the Way of Control (Le Tigre Mix) sample of goodness you're in for

Also here's a super creative mashup, Jem does Le Tigre's Deceptacon.


2 comments:

host said...

Hi



like your music-blog



are you interested in exchanging links with my site??

my site is http://www.rockmyspace.info


it’s a “myspace resource site” more for people who like rock/alternative music.


i get ~ 1500 uniques a day. i dont know about your traffic. What is it?





if you are interested in the exchange,

please but my link on your site, then mail me back with your site-info and I will put on yours.







My site info…





Anchor:

Myspace Rock Codes



URL:

http://www.rockmyspace.info



Or the Html-Code:

Myspace Rock Codes




greetings,
marko

Anonymous said...

It obtainedCheap wow gold exceptionally beneficial evaluations from all in my group. It stars Seth Rogan, Katherine Heigl, and Paul Rudd. Judd undoubtedly carries a technique of discussing a developmentBuy rs gold
experience without having getting pushy or preachy.