Wednesday, October 05, 2005

New New Xiu

So I know you've been asking yourself "Dang I come to this blog cuz I thought he would keep me on top of all things Jamie Stewart (aka 1/2 Xiu Xiu). Well I do not disappoint today. New Xiu Xiu News, there is a southern tour taking place this fall for all you southerners. Enjoy.

Xiu Xiu
All dates supported by The Dead Science

11-27 - Tucson, AZ - Solar Culture
11-29 - Austin, TX - Parish
11-30 - Houston, TX - Mary Jane's
12-2 - Tallahassee, FL - Club Down Under
12-3 - Tampa, FL - Orpheum
12-4 - Miami, FL - I/O
12-7 - Durham, NC - Duke Coffee House
12-8 - Atlanta, GA - MJQ
12-10 - Denton, TX - Hailey's
12-15 - Los Angeles, CA - Troubadour

Also, this is a really old interview of Jamie Stewart by Slim Moon from 2002. It is good.
Speaking of Slim Moon, here is a track from his first CD Won't You Dance With This Man? because it is amusing. it's about supervillains and what they do in their spare time. It's not music it's just spoken-word. But still funny.
Legion of Doom

No comments: