Thursday, September 29, 2005

Winnerz

Alright so the big winner of my How Many Blisters contest is dylandarling, who correctly guessed that I got 11 blisters from Austin City Limits. I don't think I've ever had that many blisters before. So she gets herself a signed copy of the Fiery Furnaces' EP! Runners-up are Danny who guessed 10. Alright and you might moan and groan about this one but Drublood, who's young son was the target of much awing at the Decemberists show at La Zona Rosa and she said her kid would love one of the postcards. I hope no one's angry or anything because c'mon you'd be angry at a little kid and that ain't cool.

So Dylandarling, Danny and Drublood, send me your addresses at cassettetapes at gmail.com and your prizes will be sent off this weekend.

This was fun and I hope I have another excuse to give away prizes soon!

No comments: